What is 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®?
The 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® is a new form of self-improvement that combines the effectiveness of self-hypnosis, meditation and prayer. The 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® System was developed by Calvin D. Banyan, MA, a Board Certified Hypnotherapist and Certified Instructor of Hypnotherapy. It was through conducting thousands of hours of hypnotherapy that Calvin Banyan developed this very special form of self-hypnosis. He noticed a consistency of similar insights in his clients while going through the changes they desired to make. These insights are contained in the 7th Path Self-Hypnosis System.
The 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® System was also influenced by The Course In Miracles, his study of Psychology and Hypnotherapy, as well as spiritual practices such as meditation and Ascension.
Most importantly, 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® is a spiritually directed form of self-hypnosis. The Practitioner dedicates time each morning and afternoon to the practice as well as a short period of time before going to sleep. People who have experience doing a form of meditation will notice right away that this is a profound leap forward compared to both classical forms of meditation and self-hypnosis. It will give you everything that you wanted from meditation because of how it combines hypnosis, meditation and spirituality.
If you are not a “spiritual” person, that is alright; you can still benefit from the practice of 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®. A certified 7th Path Self-Hypnosis™ Instructor or Hypnotherapist can give you more information.
7th Path™ acts like a deprogramming device that removes old limiting beliefs and patterns. We call this process the “Emptying of the Cup.” During this phase of 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®, the system works like anti-virus software for the mind, ridding you of all erroneous programming from the past that is getting in the way of your happiness, success and feelings of confidence.
Once some “cup-emptying” has been accomplished you can use this form of self-hypnosis for just about any kind of improvement that you want to make in your life. For example the practitioner can become more confident, improve self-esteem, improve mood, become more motivated or overcome bad habits, addictions and compulsions.
You can learn 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® by working directly with a hypnotherapist in individual one-on-one sessions or in classes with other students. Another good way to begin learning 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® is through the CD course, Get on the Path and Program Yourself for Success.
The process is simple and would generally follow this structure:
- First receive an introduction to hypnosis, where you learn about hypnosis and the subconscious mind.
- There will be a demonstration of hypnosis where you get to see how it works and ask questions.
- Then you will learn all about how the system works and how you can “empty the cup.”
- Then you will get to learn how to induce hypnosis in yourself and give yourself The 7th Path™ suggestions.
- There will be lots of time to ask questions and practice your new skill.
The 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® is useful for:
- Ridding your self of old habits and addictions.
- Improving your mood.
- Improving your relationships.
- Helping you to become more patient and confident.
- Improving study and test taking.
- Becoming a better parent.
- Healing from stressed induced illnesses.
- Answering your calling in life.
- Bringing your highest philosophies and beliefs into your everyday life!
7th Path Self-Hypnosis® is a perfect adjunct to almost any kind of personal development. It is also a very useful process for anyone undergoing any kind of healing assistance through allopathic medicine or alternative/complementary processes.